Skip to content
RECIPE: Simply Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs
Here's what you'll need...
- 2 chicken breasts from Sprout Farm Fresh Meats
- 2 bell peppers
- 1/2 of a fresh pineapple
- 1 sweet large onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive oil
Here's what you'll do...
- Soak your skewers – this prevents the skewers from burning up once on the BBQ
- Time to cut your veggies! Remember the smaller you cut everything the faster they cook. We used Peppers, onion and pineapple, the pineapple really makes this dish pop.
- Cut your chicken into chunks, but remember to have the chicken big enough to touch the grill.
- Slide the veggies onto the soaked skewers. Drizzle or brush on olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Throw them onto a greased hot grill and cook until chicken is cooked through and has some color on it.
- Finally, Enjoy!
Watch the whole video below!