Serving Size: 4
Here’s what you’ll need…
For stuffed chicken
- 4 raw chicken breasts
- ¾ cup of feta cheese
- ½ cup of sun dried tomatoes
- Reduced balsamic (Nonna Pia’s, locally made in whistler, BC)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For summer salad
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 4 cups cooked or grilled corn
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 lime, squeezed
- 1/3 cup of cilantro
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Tsp of salt and pepper
Here’s what you’ll do…
- Preheat oven to 350f.
- Chop feta & sundried tomatoes and mix together. Hold down chicken breast with flat of your hand, carefully insert knife into large end to create pocket. Stuff chicken with feta & sundried tomato mixture. Salt & Pepper outside of chicken breast, sear in hot pan until outside is golden brown. Then place on parchment papered pan. Drizzle reduced balsamic over chicken breasts and place in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Chop corn off cob and cook in dry hot pan on the stove. Then add to salad bowl to cool.
- Dice & chop following ingredients and add to bowl; avocados, red onion, red & yellow peppers, cilantro and add to bowl.
- Open black beans and rinse thoroughly, then add to bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, squeeze lime juice into salad mixture followed by olive oil. Then add salt & pepper and mix salad together.
- Remove chicken from oven, place chicken breast and salad on plate. Drizzle balsamic on salad and serve.
- And finally, enjoy your meal!